For the vertically inclined, the PhD® Pro Approach Crew combines carefully designed comforts with rugged purpose. Made with insights from iconic alpinist Conrad Anker, these socks feature specified cushioning to help protect feet from footwear friction, our 4 Degree™ elite fit with flex zone, ankle padding that provides additional cushioning against loose rock and scree, and body-mapped mesh to help make even the most ambitious approaches more manageable.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Achilles strap provides extra warmth and protection
- Made with premium yarns to enhance comfort and durability
- 49% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Style: SW001038
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ Technology Features A Patent-Pending Construction Method For Exceptional Durability And Comfort
Light Elite Cushioning
Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes
Machine wash warm, wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.