All Leo Chevalier Design 100% Cotton No-Iron Shirts have the feel of your favourite shirt, while adding contemporary styling and keeping clean, crisp look. Permanently pressed and mitered edge pocket adds to the modern look of this shirt so you always look your best.
- 100% Cotton
- Hidden Button Down Collar
- Long Sleeve, 2-Button Notched Cuff
- Notched Chest pocket
- Fully fused with taped seams
- Navy with Vertical Ombre Striped Print fabric
- Contrast trim in collar band, under placket and inside sleeve cuffs
- Regular Fit
Starting his career as a window dresser in Montreal, Leo Chevalier became a trailblazer in Canadian fashion, challenging the established Montreal garment industry. He presented his first collection in 1963 and opened his own haute couture fashion house in 1967. He was one of only a handful of Canadian designers and helped put Canadian fashion on the map.