During his track and field career, Bruny Surin was a four-time Olympian, including a gold medal in the 4x100m relay in 1996. An eight-time Canadian champion iin the 100m and world champion in the 60m indoor and 4x100m relay, he remains the 7th fastest sprinter of all time. He is a member of the Canadian Olympic Hall of Fame, Canada's Sports Hall of Fame and the Quebec Sports Hall of Fame.
- Asymmetrical Buttonholes, signature Au Noir
- 3 Buttons grouped together at the top of the front placket, signature Au Noir
- Multiple Embroidery detailing, signature Au noir
- Elegant Ceramic button on sleeve placket, signature Au Noir
- Canadian owned and designed brand
- Machine wash cold. Hang to Dry.
- Comfortable Modern-Fit shirt, to wear tucked in or out of pants